[NFBMV] 21st annual Italian dinner fundraiser2018

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:21:45 UTC 2018

Concur

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Spangler via NFBMV
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 10:31 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio, Greater Miami Valley Chapter List'
Cc: Robert Spangler
Subject: Re: [NFBMV] 21st annual Italian dinner fundraiser2018

Hello, when starting a new topic, please write a new message with a new
subject line.  The gospel musical is not relevant to the 21st Annual Italian
Dinner, so please start a new message and thread instead of responding to a
message on another thread.  Thank you and please let me know if this is
unclear.