[NFBMV] Thank you

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:26:56 UTC 2018

        Here is the final Talley on the spaghetti dinner and Kraft sale.
Total cash collected $775, total checks which includes 2 checks for $35 each
I received before Saturday $269 for a grand total of $1044 of which $161 was
from the Kraft sales and the balance from the dinner and any donations.
Thanks
Tim