[NFBMV] NFBMV] Reminder-national Federation of the blind convention July 2018

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed May 23 21:03:45 UTC 2018

No it was not.  It was an idea when Carolyn told us to do our own fundraisers to help with the cost of the convention.
Unfortunally we have not had a meeting and I need to do this aching idea of mine.  No you have not missed any thing .  I do want the Chapter to help in way of just being there but I cannot use any NFB language because of arbitration.  This idea has not been voted on yet.  I just wish we could have a conf. call just for this but I guess I will have to wait until the meeting on the 9th. Of June.
Thanks for asking.
Wan