[NFBMV] State conventions

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:29:53 UTC 2018

Hello Miami Valley chapter members, thank you so very much for those who participated in this state convention. We had an awesome awesome convention this year with 161 members registered.
Many of our members wine door prices in action baskets. They were sheer R Saturday meeting. Also, help me think Amy, Rachel, and Sheila for their participation in this Sunday morning musical. And a special thanks to Amy and Rachel for participating in the Ricky round up and membership workshop. See you Saturday dr. Carolyn Peters