[NFBMV] Minutes for November 10, 2018 meeting

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:14:31 UTC 2018

Hello all:

Please find the minutes for our meeting today, November 10, 2018,
attached.

Please remember - our Christmas dinner party will take place at the church,
20 W. 1st St., on Saturday, December 8.  See the minutes for what will be
served.  We need to consult with Dr. Peters on the exact time of the party
as we were not sure whether it will be held at the regular meeting time or
some other time frame.

Additionally, as you may recall from the presidential release, President
Riccobono is asking all who voted during the midterm elections last week to
fill out a survey.  The federation is very active in ensuring that blind
voters have a smooth and equal voting experience to our sighted peers.
This survey is a tool to help collect data on our voting experiences.  You
may find it at this link:
http://www.nfb.org/votersurvey

Thanks,
Robby