[NFBMV] Saturday, December 18, 2018 chapter meeting, 1 PM until 3 PM, Christ Episcopal church, 20 W. 1st St., Dayton Ohio for5402, 937-657-5134

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 23:58:30 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone greetings, Miami Valley chapter members. Agenda for Saturday, December 8, 2018. Welcome bye Dr. Carolyn Peters
Rollcall-and introduction of guessed
Prayer-chaplain Amy banano
Minutes from November meeting-Secretary, Robbie Spangler
Treasurers report for November, treasurer-Tim Janning
Miami Valley chapter board-elections, our offices are open, they nominating committee will present a slate of candidate for office of president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, and board member at large.
You may also be nominated from the floor. We will suspend committee meetings until January an anyone wanting to serve on a particular committing please contact me off line. Let’s spend the remainder of our few moments together to fellowship and highlights The year 2018. Congratulations to all officers members of the Miami Valley chapter.
Best regards, Dr. Carolyn Peters president
937-657-5134
Ps, any final details for our Halliday Carey and, we were here from vice president Jeanine Pickens chair of that committee. Please note, we do not have axis to the stovall nor the Evan.
Any questions please contact Janine Pickens for her committing