[NFBMV] Itinerary

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:58:27 UTC 2018

Thanks we will keep this in mind.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back