[NFBMV] Dayton Mall

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 12 14:24:02 UTC 2018

I forwarded this to Greg Krammer at

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMV [mailto:nfbmv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Spangler via NFBMV
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 9:29 AM
To: NFB of Ohio, Greater Miami Valley Chapter List <nfbmv at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Robert Spangler <spangler.robert at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMV] Dayton Mall

Hi all, I recall that we were recently involved in a suit with the Dayton Mall for improved access.  I just read an article in the Dayton Daily talking about a project to improve pedestrian access to roads around the mall.  Not being that familiar with the mall or the particular law suit, will the improvements mentioned in this article help our cause?

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/road-safety-work-near-dayton-mall-expected-impact-traffic-for-months/KdvLJ0gHnW9pjfBfBXg9vI/?utm_source=newspaper&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6101190&ecmp=newspaper_email&