[NFBMV] My heart is still smiling. Period.

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sun Oct 14 16:56:36 UTC 2018

So, get on your good foot and get ready for the state convention, one team, one goal
Blessings, Dr. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone in honor of meet the blind month October 2018.
The Miami Valley chapter, in Dayton Ohio began by:
Sunday, October 7, 2018,, President Richard payne, conduct it A radio interview about the national Federation of the blind.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 several members met with my blindness and me support group, at Goodwill Easter Seals, Gary Williams, Aloha Rogers, Patricia Goldsmith and Dr. Peters. We shared ideas about cooking, traveling, etc. as blind individuals.
Thursday, October 11, 2018 we participate it in The McCormick vision fair, we have been A partner for the past two years. Gary Williams, monitored The Miami Valley chapter table, along with, Susan Day, president of the Springfield Chapter who joined us and provided information and passed out literature.. Robbie Spangler interacted with vendors and visitors, and he and Karen Fried Vogel introduce speakers on my behalf and monitored breakout sessions.. Karen Warner, monitor The information table for Goodwill Easter Seals. Wanda sloan manager table for Access for independent living. There were hundreds of individuals throughout the Miami Valley in attendance. They were able to meet and greet mini mini people.
Saturday, October 13, 2018. Janine Pickens, vice president at the Miami Valley chapter has been preparing a community service event all year with chapter members for women at the YWCA Dayton Ohio. We had tables for staple good items, canned goods, vegetables, personal care items and many other goodies.
The women were greatly appreciative of our efforts in the resource information we shared about the national Federation of the blind. Yet, we were the ones who were most grateful. Tables were monitored by, Janine Pickens, Richard payne, Amy Bannano, Wanda sloan, Sheila Hardy -Wilson, Carolyn Peters, Joe Carson, Terry More, Gary Williams, Patricia Goldsmith, and Rachel Broom Feel.
Thanks to all of you and all of the members who were not available to attend these functions. Weather, On the scene or behind The scene your work has been greatly appreciate it. I know you are tired and your feet hurt,