[NFBMV] PAC Plan

Karen karen.frey1010 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 17:54:32 UTC 2018

can't open this one either
________________________________
From: NFBMV <nfbmv-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Karen via NFBMV <nfbmv at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 1:51 PM
To: NFB of Ohio, Greater Miami Valley Chapter List
Cc: Karen
Subject: Re: [NFBMV] PAC Plan

I don't know what the PAC plan is, Robby.

I didn't purchase gift cards through scrip.

Best,
Karen Freyvogel

ps I can't be at next week's NFBMV meeting because I'll be out of town.  But if I can help you out in some way, let me know via email or phone.
fyi: I'm helping at the Vision Resource Fair on Oct. 11.