[NFBMV] test voting equipment

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:29:54 UTC 2018

Tim thanks I cannot oversee this, but we should make Shure that people who
knows something about technology and others who may not test this type of
technology.  Please remember that the NFB won a court decision in Ohio about
accessible voting. Tim can you get in touch with her and email me her
contact information? Thanks in advance.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com