[NFBMV] Article About Audible Crossing Signals

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:45:51 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2019, at 12:21 PM, Robert Spangler via NFBMV <nfbmv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello, at our meeting someone brought up the idea of having audible crossing signals installed at all intersections.  In short, we don’t want them at all intersections, but there are uses for them.  This article is from the June, 2017 edition of the Braille Monitor.  The author, who is a blind travel instructor, goes into his thoughts about these audible signals.  Access the article via the following link:
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm17/bm1706/bm170607.htm

Thanks,
Robby

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmv_nfbnet.org/dr.carolyn.peters%40gmail.com thank you Robbie. Terry More is the member who brought up the suggestion, she does not have access to email. I will make sure she gets a copy of this Carolyn Peters