[NFBMV] Announcements

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:02:34 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Saturday, March 9, 2019 National Federation Of The Blind Miami Valley Chapter meeting 1 PM until 3 PM, 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH 45402 guest speaker Mr. John,Hoff, Grader Dayton regional transit Authority he will present at 1:30 PM
My blindness and me support group Tuesday, March 12, 2019 from 1 PM to 3 PM at Goodwill Easterseals, We meet every second Tuesday of the month. Our presenters this month will be Cecil Seybold from greater Dayton regional transit Authority and Natalie storm from Senior Resource Connection. We will celebrate our first year anniversary as a support group for the Miami Valley area.

Ohio Civil Rights Commission, will hold a public hearing on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 9:30 AM until, At Wright State University-student union and Deavor room.
Mark your calendar‘s and please join us 937-657-5134, Dr. Carolyn Peters