[NFBMV] Inquiries regarding chapter meeting Saturday, January 12, 2019

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:45:01 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone greetings Miami Valley chapter members, we did not conduct a chapter meeting Saturday, January 12, 2019, we did not have a quorum, we need it at least three board members to be present to have a quorum. Although we had eight members who are financial at the meeting and one visitor we did not know how many paid members are in the chapter since January dues were due.
Members present: Dr. Carolyn Peters president
Robbie Spangler secretary
Wanda sloan member
Joel Carson Member
Terry More member
Rachel Broom Feel member
Amy Bannano member and her boyfriend Bobbie.
President payne member.
We decided to have a pizza party, and great fellowship with one another. Christ A Piscopo Church administrative assistant Miss Emily Joyce stop by I met with her and before leaving she showed Joe how to lock and unlock the church doors. Also before Joel and I left we had an opportunity to meet interim pastor Joanna
Everyone’s transportation was on time, Terry’s RTA came early.
Hope to see everyone at our February meeting. If you have not paid your dues, please mail them to Tim Jannings.
If you are available this evening, President payne will have a State board meeting at 7 PM. The phone number is, 712-775-7031, the passcode is, 240-281-423., Please join us
Dr. Peters