[NFBMV] Loss of a Chapter member at the Miami Valley Chapter Dayton Ohio

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 02:37:48 UTC 2019

Yes this is very sad news.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMV <nfbmv-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn Peters via NFBMV
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:16 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>; nfbmv at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBMV] Loss of a Chapter member at the Miami Valley Chapter Dayton
Ohio

Sent from my iPhone greetings Ohio chapter, national Federation of the
blind. Today I was informed of the passing of a long-standing member of the
national Federation of the blind Miami Valley chapter Miss Martha Cowan.
Martha was one of the most faithful committed members I had ever met and she
will be truly missed. Her family will have a private Sarah Moni and later in
the year when the weather is conducive for family and friends they will have
a memorial service. Please, uplift her family and friends in prayer, during
this time of loss and sorrow. I will keep in touch with Becky and give
updates as necessary. God bless, Dr. Carolyn Peters president Miami Valley
NFBMV mailing list
NFBMV at nfbnet.org