[NFBMV] Fwd: NFBMV Conference Call - Wednesday, June 12 7:00 pm

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 17:44:00 UTC 2019

Hello, resending as a reminder about our conference call tonight.

Hello everyone:

We were unable to hold our monthly chapter meeting yesterday because no one
was available to unlock the church.  Due to the importance of some of the
announcements that were going to be made, a conference call has been
scheduled for this coming Wednesday, June 12 at 7:00 pm.  Those of you who
can't make it will be briefed via other means.

When you call the conference phone number below, you will be asked for a
meeting code.  Please enter this code followed by the pound (#) key on your
telephone.

Details for the conference line are as follows:
Phone number: (605) 313-5310
Meeting Code: 437873

I look forward to hearing from you all on Wednesday evening.

Robby

--
Robert Spangler
Secretary, Miami Valley Chapter of the