[NFBMV] National Federation Of The Blind Miami Valley Chapter informational seminar Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:45:40 UTC 2019

Greetings to Miami Valley Chapter members, today was a great day!!!
Thank you for your participation and attendance. I really appreciate it everyone who shared their their story and journey. It was great for the audience as well as for our presenters to hear how they have impacted our lives and what they can do for others to come.
Kudos to Karen Warner vice president who has been working on this endeavor for the past six months. It all came together, hard work does pay off.

The presenters were excellent. The resource information that was provided was simply outstanding and we all need to start passing out literature sharing what Nfb means to us. The best we can do is expose people to things in truth that we know.
If you have any ideas or recommendations please jot them down and send them to me now while they’re fresh in your mind.
Let’s go build the Miami Valley Chapter
Best regards,
Dr. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone