[NFBMV] Treasurer report

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:43:11 UTC 2019

Included in the body of this email is the Treasurer report for February 2019.  The Certificate of deposit has been renewed for another 2 years at about 1 % higher interest rate.  I will not be able to attend this Saturday’s meeting, I have some out of town relatives visiting this weekend.  Earlier this week I sent out a message regarding the chapter phone line.  Transferring this line to another person is a very simple procedure and can be transferred in a few minutes, but a smart phone will be needed to download the apt.  Here is the Treasurer report.

MV NFB report February 1 thru February 28, 2019

Brought forward:

Checking $88.22

Savings $1,829.22

C D $1,026.71

Net Worth $2,944.15

 INCOME:

Savings Dividend $0.21

C D Dividend $1.09

Dues paid $64.00

Total Income $65.30

EXPENDITURES:

PAC $5.00

Printing of tickets for spaghetti dinner $38.42

Total Expenses $43.42

Surplus $21.88

NEW BALANCES:

Checking $108.80

Savings $1,829.43

C D $1,027.80

Net Worth $2,966.03

The C D has been renewed for another 2 years at 2.36% interest which is about 1% higher.