[NFBMV] Chapter meeting and fun raiser Saturday, May 11, 2019, 20 W. 1st St., 937-657-5134

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri May 3 23:13:33 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone greetings members, Saturday, May 19, 2019 we will have our 23rd annual spaghetti dinner fundraiser, at Christ Episcopal Church, 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH, we were served from 11 AM until 3 PM the committee will meet at 9 AM, if you have not given your donation to Sheila Hardy -Wilson please be at the church by 9 AM so that we will have everything we need and be able to set up properly.
If you fail to remember which you chose to donate please contact Sheila Hardy -Wilson immediately at 11 AM I will welcome our guest and open with a prayer of invocation. Rachel Broom Feel and Wanda sloan assisting her with music throughout the program. All members should be servers for our guest, If able
Please bring all your ticket money with you to give to our treasurer please do not return tickets make it a donation if you do not sell them or give them away we need monies for our fundraiser please contribut please bring your family and friends, and let’s have a wonderful wonderful day, and let the community know we can live the life we want. See you Saturday, May 11, 2019