[NFBMV] News

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 04:10:07 UTC 2019

This issue has been discussed and agreed upon at a previous meeting. Please check the minutes.

Sent from my iPhone

Let's add a discussion about this to the next meeting agenda, since it's going to need to be passed by the membership.  I have some additional thoughts that I'd like to share and others might also.

Robert Spangler
Secretary, Miami Valley Chapter of the
spangler.robert at gmail.com
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmv_nfbnet.org/dr.carolyn.peters%40gmail.com