[NFBMV] Agenda, Miami Valley Chapter meeting Saturday, November 9, 2019 1 PM to 3 PM Christ A Piscopo Church

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:45:18 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Miami Valley Chapter meeting

Saturday, November 9, 2019
1 PM to 3 PM

Christ Episcopal Church

20 W. 1st St., Dayton OH 45402, 937-657-5134

Agenda:

Welcome
And call to order

Attendance

Opening prayer/moment of silence

Minutes

Treasures report

Old business

Payments to Mr. Cotton, Appears to need more discussion buy a few members.

Holiday celebration

New business:

73rd annual state convention comments

? Is there a family with disabilities we should adopt for Christmas?

Presidential release

Suggestions and or ideas for the upcoming year

Members you can start paying dues as of now

See you at the meeting please tell a friend

Dr. Carolyn Peters, president