[NFBMV] Miami Valley Chapter meeting Saturday, , March 14, 2020, 1 PM to 3 PM

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:36:23 UTC 2020

Greetings Miami Valley Chapter members, we will have our regular chapter meeting Saturday, March 14, 2020, at Christ A Piscopo Church, 20 W. 1st St., downtown Dayton 1 PM until 3 PM.

Agenda:
Welcome and greetings/Roll call

Minutes, Robbie Spangler, Robbie will have a few words regarding his resignation as secretary for the Miami Valley Chapter.
Treasures report. Tim Jannings will not be in attendance please re-report is mailed.
Committee reports:
Fundraising: we need to come up with fundraising activities.
Membership committee: Karen Warner
Program committee: need coordinator for August picnic and Christmas celebration, meet the blindmonth In October we need to come up with an organization or activity we can support.
Support Dan committee, Wanda sloan
State convention committee MVC: Sheila Hardy -Wilson-hospitality, Karen Warner-donations.
Any other announcements? Please listen to the presidential release.

Anyone interested in Becoming Secretary and till December meeting when we have elections, please contact me ASAP

Sent from my iPhone Robbie will acclimate that person to the secretary duties and responsibilities.

Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. Meeting adjourned until April, please remember those interested in the Columbus seminar to contact state affiliate president President Richard payne

Sincerely, Dr. Carolyn Peters, 937-657-5134