[NFBMV] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Reminder about the call tonight.

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:54:37 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: March 9, 2020 at 5:12:26 PM EDT
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Reminder about the call tonight.

This is to remind you     that we have invited you to an all member call
tonight that means that everyone is invited.
You should dial 712/775/7031 code 240281423 at 7:00 PM tonight.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio ajendia  for confrance call Monday
March 9th

7:00 PM Open meeting president Richard Payne

Best practice for Ohio talks.

The one-minute message.

7:10 PM National convention Vice president Suzanne Turner and President
Payne

7:25 PM Legislation
National and state.
Columbus seminar Cutoff date for rooms March 31 $99.00 a night .
Bell
Eric Duffy legislative chair and secretary of the board of directors.

7:40 PM Current updates and request to help with the Fund-raising efforts.
Suzanne Turner
Other items for call.
8:00 PM adjourn

Richard Payne,  President