[NFBMV] Flying pig-pig is raffle tickets

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:51:03 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone Greetings members, I have 20 biggest raffle tickets, at five dollars each. If you are interested in purchasing a ticket. Please give me a call 937-657-5134. I will need to mail you the tickets and have you mail A check or money order to Tim our treasurer. Please let me know your interest, by April 6 if it all possible, if not, you can always purchase a ticket online, but I must have tickets turned in by the end of April. Thank you, Dr. Carolyn Peters

Piggest raffle tickets🐽