[Nfbn-announce] Parnell Diggs for Congress

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:08:50 UTC 2011

Greetings:

At our state convention last weekend, I mentioned to you that our friend and
colleague in the movement, Parnell Diggs of South Carolina was making a bid
for a local congressional seat. Here is more information about that and his
web site you can visit to watch his candidacy announcement, donate on-line
and more.

 Dear Colleagues:

I am delighted to tell you that
 www.parnelldiggsforcongress.com
is now active.  Please help me spread the word. There, you can watch my
announcement or make an online donation to the campaign.
Three dollars or more from fifty thousand friends will go a long way.
Thanks.

Parnell Diggs
President
National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

database 3230 (20080701) __________

http://www.eset.com