[Nfbn-announce] NFBN in Big D!

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:03:55 UTC 2012

Greetings Federationists ,

I know by now you are packed and ready to head to Dallas for the 2012
convention of the National Federation of the Blind.

Convention is usually jam packed with events and activities and I wanted to
write to be sure you made time for a few Nebraska specific events.

First of all, our caucus will be held Sunday, July 1st from 9:30 to 10:30 PM
in the Plum Blossom B Room, Atrium Lobby.

Second, we all get thirsty and hungry at convention. This year we will be
selling Colby ridge popcorn balls and, to caffeinate up with energy, stop by
and purchase some Larue coffee. We'll be selling in the exhibit hall.
Contact Carol Jenkins if you'd be willing to work at our booth or are
interested in purchasing some coffee or popcorn balls.

Carol's cell is (402) 779-1990. More detailed information will be coming
from Carol via David Andrews soon.

Looking forward to seeing you in Dallas.

Amy