[Nfbn-announce] Chords and Cuisine Event Postponed

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:49:16 UTC 2012

Dear Federationists, Family, Friends, and Supporters,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Omaha Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Nebraska has postponed the "Chords and
Cuisines: A Night of Jazz" fundraising event on March 24, 2012.  The
Omaha Chapter Board held an emergency meeting to discuss the special
circumstances, and it was decided by a vote to postpone the event
until October 2012.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this
may have caused.  I hope everyone will continue to support us in our
future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Carol Jenkins
Omaha Chapter President
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska