[Nfbn-announce] Earn a Degree at Louisiana Tech University

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:01:14 UTC 2012

Are You Looking For An

Exciting Opportunity

Earn a Master's Degree

The Institute on Blindness is looking for individuals who are seeking a
meaningful and rewarding career in the field of blindness! We are offering
scholarships on a limited basis to qualified applicants for the Master of
Arts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology with concentration in
Orientation and Mobility (O&M), the Master of Arts in Teaching Blind
Students (TBS), and the Master of Education in Teaching Blind Students.

Louisiana Tech University offers the only programs in the country that are
founded with a philosophy of personal empowerment from the perspective of
individuals who are blind.

We invite all qualified individuals who have positive attitudes about
blindness and who would like to teach cane travel or Braille to blind
children or adults to apply for our programs. We are also interested in
speaking with anyone who may want to pursue a career teaching in the field
of blindness in any capacity. The Institute on Blindness does not
discriminate against any applicants and actively recruits people who are
blind, sighted, and of diverse backgrounds.

Contact us today to find out more about earning your Master's Degree!

Professional Development and Research

Institute on Blindness

(318) 257-4554

ebell at latech.edu

www.pdrib.com <http://www.pdrib.com/>

You can change what it means to be blind!

A member of the University of Louisiana System. An equal opportunity
educator and employer.

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158