[Nfbn-announce] You Got The Music In You?!!

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:57:44 UTC 2012

Greetings from NABS!

Besides selling our usual tasty snacks and offering personal delivery,
here's what else we have going on at convention this year!

What is more awesome than a totally accessible carnival for all ages?
Only the fact that it costs just $5 to get in! Come join NABS for a
night of addictive carnival games. Try your hand at "Give Whozit his
Cane," the Cakewalk, Twister, and much more. Support the students and
have fun doing it!

Did you know that everyone has a song in their heart? Or at least in
their head? Don't you think it's about time to share yours with the
world? Make your start at our sixth annual NABS Idol competition! The
cost, as always, is just $5 per performer per song, and all are welcome
to sign up! The music inside you wants to be heard—trust me. Get it out
there! Contact Kayde Rieken at 402-419-9427 or kayde.dawn at gmail.com with
your submissions.