[Nfbn-announce] Frst At-Large Chapter Meeting in the Books

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:41:53 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jamie K. Forbis" <jkforbis at hotmail.com>

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

  The At-Large Chapter held their first meeting and we are excited about the
possibilities!  The chapter will meet each month on the second Tuesday, so
please mark your calendars.  This chapter is for those who don't have a
local chapter or who are just looking to become more involved.

  If each person spreads the word we are sure to double our numbers next
month!  For now I will be moderating the calls, so please call or email with
any questions.

  The next call will be on Tuesday March 11th at 8:00 p.m. Central Time.
The call in number will be provided closer to the date of the call.  I look
forward to creating new opportunities in Nebraska!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Forbis

Phone: (308) 520-9024

E-Mail: secretary at ne.nfb.org