[Nfbn-announce] Come one come all to the 2015 NFB Children's Variety Show

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Sat Nov 7 23:07:58 UTC 2015

The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska would like to invite you
to a FREE evening of family orientated fun and entertainment. Come and be
amazed by magicians, clowns, jugglers, acrobats and, more.

Event: Children's Variety Show
Location: Lefler Middle School Auditorium
              1100 S. 48th St.
               Lincoln, NE 68510
Cost; FREE !!!!

We look forward to seeing you there.

--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind