[Nfbn-announce] Omaha Chapter drawing during convention

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 00:39:46 UTC 2015

Fellow Nebraskans,

It is once again convention season, and NFB Nebraska's convention is around
the corner. Looking forward to seeing all our Husker Federation family.

The Omaha Chapter will raffle off a $100 Visa gift card. Chasing our dreams,
achieving goals and living the life we want means utilizing the tools and
methods available to us. Perhaps you can use the gift card to purchase the
KNFB Mobile app. Maybe there's other accessible apps you've been dying to
purchase. Whatever you decide, a $100 gift card can go a long way to help
achieve goals.

For $5 a chance, your name can be placed in a drawing to win the $100 Visa
gift card. Just find an Omaha Chapter member during convention. Or come find
our table in the Exhibitor's Hall.

We will draw a name Saturday evening after banquet. So be sure to get your
name in the drawing during convention.

You can find me and other chapter members during convention. Again, $5 will
get your name in the drawing once, and you can purchase as many chances as
you wish for the $100 Visa gift card.

Hope to see everyone at convention. We are growing a community that's
preserving our Federation family. Come join us.

Sincerely,

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, president, NFBN Omaha