[NFBN-Announce] Join Us for the 2022 NFB of Nebraska Virtual State Convention

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Sat Feb 26 05:35:08 UTC 2022

 Our Time Is Now:* It’s Never Too Late to Live the Life You Want!*

*The National Federation of the Blind*

*Of Nebraska*

*51st ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION*

*March 24 through 26th*

We warmly invite you to attend our 51st Annual State Convention kicking off
 Thursday evening, March 24th in the cloud, everywhere and anywhere via
Zoom. BYOB and join us for fellowship and fun. The merriment will continue
through Saturday evening  with exhibitors, informative presentations,
seminars, and much more!  Join the largest gathering of blind men and women
in Nebraska to make a difference in the lives of the blind across the
state!

To learn more about our convention and to register, please go here:
https://ne.nfb.org/civicrm/event/info?id=3&reset=1

Even though this is a free event, you still need to register in order to
receive materials and to be eligible for a door prize.

If you need assistance with registering on-line or wish a paper copy of the
form, please contact treasurer Cheryl Livingston at 402-488-2509 or
treasurer at ne.nfb.org and she will be happy to assist you.

It’s never too late! Our time is now! Make plans to join us. We can’t wait
to see everyone on March 24-26  to celebrate Living the Lives We Want!

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.”

*AGENDA*