[NFBN-Announce] Sad News from the ACBN Family

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:03:28 UTC 2022

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

  I'm passing along sad news from our American Counsel of the Blind of
Nebraska (ACBN) family.  Mark Bulger's wife, Jacqueline, passed away on
April 27, 2022.  Mark is the ACBN  president as well as the ACBN designee on
the Board of Commissioners for the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and
Visually Impaired.

Below is information regarding her services.  Please keep Mark and his
family in your thoughts and prayers.

Jacqueline A. Bulger

April 23, 1959 - April 27, 2022

The family will receive friends on Monday, May 2nd from 5pm to 7pm at the
West Center Chapel.  FUNERAL: Tuesday, May 3rd at 11am at King of Kings
Lutheran Church, 11615 I St.  Interment: Voss Mohr Cemetery.

To view a live broadcast of the Funeral, please visit www.heafeyheafey.com
<http://www.heafeyheafey.com>  and click the "View Live Cast" button on the
home page.

https://heafeyheafey.com/jacqueline-a-bulger/

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska