[NFBN-Announce] Support Us in Give to Lincoln 2024

jamie.richey16 at gmail.com jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 02:08:46 UTC 2024

Dear Family, Friends, and Supporters:

The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska Lincoln Chapter is
dedicated to empowering individuals to live the lives we want! Through our
programs, resources, and advocacy efforts we strive to break down barriers
and create a more inclusive society for all.

Give to Lincoln Day is a giving day event that encourages you to contribute
to Lincoln and Lancaster County nonprofit organizations between May 1st and
May 30th. Over 450 local charities have registered for this year's event.
The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska Lincoln Chapter has been
blessed to be a part of this event since its inception in 2012!

Why support the Lincoln Chapter on Give to Lincoln Day?

1. Empowerment: Your donation will directly support programs and services
that empower  blind individuals to live full, independent lives. From skills
training and  education to access to technology and resources, your
generosity will make a profound  impact.

2. Advocacy: By supporting the Lincoln Chapter, you are advocating for
equality, accessibility, and inclusion for the blind community. Your
contribution helps us advocate for policies and initiatives that promote
independence and  opportunity.

3. Community Impact: Your donation will stay right here in Lincoln,
Nebraska, supporting  local initiatives and projects that benefit blind
individuals in our  community. Together, we can build a stronger, more
inclusive community for all.

How can you get involved?

1.	Donate: From May 1st to May 30th visit the

National Federation <https://givetolincoln.com/nonprofits/nfbnlc>   of the
Blind of Nebraska Lincoln Chapter

Page to donate. Every  donation, no matter the size, will make a difference
in the lives of blind individuals in our  community. Every donation makes a
bigger impact on Give to Lincoln Day because nonprofits also get a
proportional share of a $500,000 match fund made possible by Lincoln
Community Foundation and generous sponsors.

2. Spread the Word: Help us spread the word about Give to Lincoln Day and
the impact of the  NFB of Nebraska  Lincoln Chapter. Share this email with
your friends, family, and colleagues  and encourage them to join us in
supporting this important cause.

3. Don't Procrastinate: Allo Fiber is sponsoring daily drawings from May 1st
to May 29th and only online donations made through the Give to Lincoln
website will be eligible. Each day's selected donation will receive an
additional $250 for their designated nonprofit. The nonprofit receiving this
boosted donation will also receive additional social media promotion from
the Lincoln Community Foundation.

Your past donations are deeply appreciated, and with your future financial
support and community participation, we can live the lives we want!