[Nfbnet-members-list] 51st Annual Convention Of The National Federation Of The Blind Of Missouri To be Streamed Live

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Apr 5 16:11:45 UTC 2013

Subject: 51st Annual Convention Of The National Federation Of The Blind
Of Missouri To be Streamed Live

The NFB Of Missouri state convention will be streamed live from
Jefferson City Missouri April 12th thu April 14th the schedule is as follows:

Friday set up and test stream during the state board meeting 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Saturday morning session 8:15 AM to 12:00 PM
Saturday afternoon session 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
The banquet 6:30 PM to 9:30 Pm (or when the band starts to play which
ever is later)
Sunday morning session 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM

to listen to the stream go to
<http://ww.nfbmo.org>http://www.nfbmo.org if you have flash installed
the stream will start after a few seconds of buffering if it doesn't
you may use the pull down chose your preferred media player and than
click on the listen now button if you hear music during the time the
convention is in session then we are having a break if you hear it
any other time it means we are not in session if you hear nothing
that we are having technical difficulties. You may send support
request to nfbmostream at gary-springfield-mo.net or call 417-353-7493.

Gary Horchem
NFBMO Webmaster