[Nfbnet-members-list] Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Update!

Wilson, Joanne JWilson at nfb.org
Tue Jan 28 18:48:34 UTC 2014

Honk Honk!

We now have 5 new states who can claim bragging rights in our vehicle
donation race! Kentucky, Nevada, North Carolina, Rhode Island, and
Wisconsin have now entered the race! As of today we have 104 vehicles
donated in 34 states! Congratulations! Let's keep going at full
throttle!  We need each of you to let the public know that the NFB
benefits greatly from the donation of their cars, trucks, or anything
that can be towed. This is the greatest fundraiser ever! You do not
need to ask anyone for money, give money yourself, and it nets us an
average of $350 per donation.

The following states have now created some traffic in our vehicle
donation program:

Alabama 5, Alaska 1, Arizona 3, Arkansas 2, California 4, Connecticut
3, Florida 2, Hawaii 6, Idaho 1, Illinois 2, Indiana 1, Iowa  2,
Kansas 1, Kentucky 1, Louisiana 5, Maryland 17, Massachusetts 2,
Minnesota 3, Mississippi 2, Montana 1, Nebraska 2, Nevada 1, New
Jersey 3, New York  6, North Carolina 1, Ohio 1, Pennsylvania 3,
Rhode Island 1, Tennessee 3, Utah  2, Virginia 9, Washington 5, West
Virginia 2, and Wisconsin  1.

Remember you can order more promotional materials by contacting
Joanne Wilson at <mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>jwilson at nfb.org and find
more ideas to advertise the program by visiting
<https://nfb.org/vehicle-donation-materials>https://nfb.org/vehicle-donation-materials.

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping steer this project down the road to success!

Thanks,
Joanne

Joanne Wilson
Director, Affiliate Development
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335
Email: <mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>jwilson at nfb.org
www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>www.carshelpingtheblind.org or
call 1-855-659-9314

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure
blind children get an equal education; to connect blind veterans with
the training and services they need; and to help seniors who are
losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To
make a donation, please go to <http://www.nfb.org>www.nfb.org.