[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: NFB 75TH ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION DISCOUNT

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri May 22 19:25:31 UTC 2015

Dear NFB List Members,
FDelta Airlines, which will be a sponsor of this
year's NFB Convention, and participate in our Job
Fair and other Employment Committee events, is
offering us a discount on travel to the
convention.  There was some confusion early on
about expiration date of the offer, which Russell
Anderson, one of Delta President Richard
Anderson's assistants, has now clarified.  The
good news is that the offer remains open.  Here is Russell's message below.
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

Hello Dick,

It's not a big discount, but it will save $10 to
$15 off the average convention ticket.  I
encourage you to spread the word to the
members.  Anyone who calls the Delta Meeting
Network and plans to travel to Orlando for the
convention, may have the discount.  Here's the information:

I want to make sure that the essential
information is available.  A few people have
contacted me because they attempted to get the
Delta discount with the contract number.  The
discount is accessed by the name, "NFB 75TH
ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION DISCOUNT" and the Account
code is "NMLJV."  The travel window is jul2 to
jul13.  The discount is from 2% to 10%.

Those interested in the Delta discount should
call the Delta Meeting Network, (DMN), 800 328
1111. 7:00am-7:30pm CT Monday-Friday ...

Russell Anderson