[Nfbnet-members-list] Virginia Peanuts, Tumblers, and Tickets - Oh My!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 17:13:37 UTC 2016

Federation Friends,

Our national convention starts later this week. Don't worry, Virginia has
you covered.

Virginia Peanuts to sustain you, a tumbler to ensure you are refreshed, and
raffle tickets which might put $2,500 cash in your pocket.

At the 2016 National Convention, The NFB of Virginia (Table A32 ) will be
selling  the following items:

A)     NFB Tumblers - Blue tumblers with the NFB logo and Live The Life You
want. Replace your Red Solo Cup with something classy which shows your NFB
pride.  The tumblers are 16 oz. double wall acrylic with lid and straw.  Low
cost is $10.

B)      Virginia Peanuts - Sustain yourself with our delicious peanuts in
multiple flavors.  Available in 1 package for $3 and 2 for $5.

C)      $2,500 Raffle tickets for $10 or 3 for $20

Please swing by A32 so we can greet you   and share these great items.

blindness is not what holds you back.