[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB-NEWSLINE Announces Four New Publications

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Apr 8 21:24:01 UTC 2017

Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE Announces Four New Publications

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team is pleased to share some new publications with you.

First is New York Times Online. In addition to the New York Times,
get all your favorite New York Times reporting as soon as it is
available from the web right on NFB-NEWSLINE with the New York Times
Online. The New York Times has been in continuous publication since
1851 and The New York Times has won 119 Pulitzer Prizes, more than
any other newspaper. The New York Times Online can be found under
option 5 for Newspapers in Another State and then Option 1 for
Breaking News. You can read New York Times Online using the iOS app
by choosing Publications, Publication Options, and then All Publications.

Next we have added International Business Times. The International
Business Times is a trusted source of real-time news, intelligence
and analysis on the forces reshaping global and national economy.
International Business Times is a digital global news publication
that provides comprehensive coverage and analysis of the most
important business, economic, political and technological issues
around the world. You can read the International Business Times using
the telephone access method by choosing Option 5 for Newspapers in
Another State and then choosing 1 for Breaking News. You can read
International Business Times using the iOS app by choosing
Publications, Publication Options, and then All Publications.

Another new publication that we have added is McClatchy DC. The
McClatchy Company has a long and storied history, beginning with its
first newspapers founded during the gold rush days in California in
the mid-19th Century. McClatchy DC's journalists are proud of their
tradition of independence. Relying in part on McClatchy's newsrooms,
they report not just about the people who make the decisions in D.C.
but also focus on the citizens of America, who must live with those
decisions. McClatchy DC can be found under option 5 for Newspapers in
Another State and then Option 1 for Breaking News. You can read
McClatchy DC using the iOS app by choosing Publications, Publication
Options, and then All Publications.

Lastly we have added the Rome News-Tribune, a local daily newspaper
of Rome, Georgia, in the United States. Begun originally as a weekly
newspaper, the paper has survived several merges with other
newspapers. Aside from several months during the Civil War, the paper
has been published continuously since 1843. If you are a Georgia
subscriber, you can read the Rome News-Tribune by pressing 3 off the
Main Menu for Newspapers in Your State. If you are not a Georgia
subscriber, you can read Rome News-Tribune by pressing 5 for
Newspapers in Another State and navigating to Georgia. To read the
Rome News-Tribune using the iOS app choose Publications, Publication
Options, and then All Publications.

We hope you enjoy these publications and continue to share with us
your ideas about the NFB-NEWSLINE service. We also thank you for
always keeping us informed about any technical difficulties you
encounter so we can continue working to provide you with the most
up-to-date information every day.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.