[Nfbnet-members-list] Mail Delivery

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 02:41:26 UTC 2021

Over the past few days, we have started having trouble delivering
mail to att.net, sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net, ameritech.net, and
possibly others. It seems that AT&T has decided that nfbnet.org is a
spammer, and they have blocked all mail from us. I have performed the
proper steps to get us unblocked, but it can take up to two days or
longer, and may not be successful.

I am asking that people with mail addresses from one of the domains
listed above contact their Internet
Service Provider and ask that nfbnet.org be unblocked. Pressure from
customers may accomplish things that I can't. Also, many of the
people from the effected domains will not see this message, so if
people in your chapter, affiliate and/or division have an ATT,
SBCGLOBAL, bellsouth, or Ameritech address, please reach out to them,
and pass this message to them.

Thanks for your assistance!

David Andrews, Systems Administrator, and List Owner