[Nfbnet-members-list] You Can Be In The Braille Monitor!

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 19:57:46 UTC 2023

From: Wunder, Gary <gwunder at nfb.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2023 2:09 PM

Many of us have just returned home from convention, and before you forget about some of those spectacular times you would like to share with readers of the Braille Monitor, I invite you to do just that. There are many meetings held before the first official convention session that never get the mention they should in the convention roundup. Did you go to the session on artificial intelligence? If so, what was said? What about the updates from all of the companies who brought something to share? Any of this I would love to have. It doesn't need to be an article; it only needs to be several sentences, but the important thing is that I get it soon. Don't worry that you have to write it exactly as it will appear. Just send what happened, your thoughts, your impressions, and anything else you think would be of value to appear in the convention roundup.

Please send whatever you have two

gwunder at nfb.org <mailto:gwunder at nfb.org>

and I thank you in advance for this work.

Warmly,

Gary Wunder

Editor, Braille Monitor

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2360 |  <mailto:gwunder at nfb.org> gwunder at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>