[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Summer Programs for Blind and Low-Vision Children

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri May 17 14:44:41 UTC 2024

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34042&qid=9890063>

Grow Your Child's Confidence in Nonvisual Learning

The National Federation of the Blind provides the following summer programs:

Empowerment through NFB BELLR

At the NFB Braille Enrichment for Literacy and LearningR Academy blind youth
will strengthen their Braille and other nonvisual skills through games,
crafts, interactive activities, and field trips coordinated by qualified
teachers and blind mentors. Come join us for another year of friendships,
fun, and Braille!

Learn more and register today.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34043&qid=9890063>

Explore the Accessible Side of STEM with NFB STEM2U

Join us as we build models of the James Webb Space Telescope, learn about
the Earth's atmosphere, discover why the Webb was sent to space, and explore
how it studies space. STEM can be accessible; let us show you how.

Sign up for a local NFB STEM2U program near you!
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34044&qid=9890063>

Parents of Blind Children Conference Registration

Each year, the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC)
hosts an annual conference in conjunction with the National
Convention--hosting exclusive events and workshops to advance the lives of
blind children and their families. Learn more about the NOPBC conference
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34073&qid=9890063>  and register
early.

About National Federation of the Blind Education Initiatives

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines the future of blind and low-vision youth.
Through our extensive education programs, we present blind children with new
ideas, expose teachers and families to our positive philosophy on blindness,
and encourage blind youth to reach their full potential. For more
information about our education programs, please contact us at
education at nfb.org <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34072&qid=9890063>
or 410-659-9314, extension 2418.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34045&qid=9890063>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34046&qid=9890063>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34047&qid=9890063>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34048&qid=9890063>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34049&qid=9890063>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34050&qid=9890063>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

=390e5721d54bf270> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23173&qid=9890063&h=390e
5721d54bf270> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34051&qid=9890063> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=9890063>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.2gB5OG8mHITBrpM-2BEEcaVj
GGDYq7c8BU3sKpBetUGtNkBAYINAo5nXoPVlIa04JEewEWVObvTmuaOfPfVFhJItKNsiX6-2FsSY
NZx-2Bzqo1XqZNW19rFzpJ47-2FfkxElu9mLx1wxToNxDU92o-2BsB6zW9DN8-2B0aTRxQ16k1ie
rpHu-2F7myrngnxKAf6awuju0M57uLCCiRbFcltkiYxm7v2RtXYPbNstAxkUMwpjoBs3TDfBY-3D