[Nfbnet-students-list] Join us on the NABS Membership Committee!

Candice Chapman chapman.candicel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 04:40:37 UTC 2015

Greetings NABS,

I hope that this message finds you enjoying your summer breaks and
getting in gear for the upcoming school year.

As the Membership Committee prepares to begin a new year, I'd like to
extend an invitation to you to join our committee. This year we will
be working on interesting topics for our bi-monthly membership calls,
organizing a database of NABS members from across the country, finding
new ways to recruit students to NABS and our state student divisions,
and many other worthwhile projects.

If you're interested in becoming a part of the NABS Membership
Committee send me an email at chapman.candicel at gmail.com and let me
know. We would love to have you!

Best,

Candice Chapman