[Nfbnet-students-list] MUST-READ ARTICLE!

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:23:26 UTC 2015

this a really good article. It will teach lots of blind people that they can do whatever they set their minds to. I think that there is not time like the present to think about ways to help the community and learn skills to help blind people succeed in life.
Have a good after-noon
Nesma Aly
 member of the communications commit and moderator, NABS