[Nfbnet-students-list] Podcast of Interview with NABS Leaders Now Available

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:55:59 UTC 2015

Good Morning Fellow Students:

In case you missed our interview Tuesday night with NABS Board members Bre Brown and Kathryn Webster, KJSC Radio has now made a professional recording of the show in its entirety available in our podcast system. Please follow the below link to go directly to the podcast:
http://www.kjscradio.com/shows/blind-side-09-29-2015.mp3

We hope you enjoy listening to this candid and energetic interview, which gave us an opportunity to get to know NABS and our leaders in a unique way. Please contact me at chris at kjscradio.com with any questions or feedback.

Happy listening,

Chris Nusbaum, NABS Board Member

Sent from my iPhone