[Nfbnet-students-list] Aira Back to School Program

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Wed Aug 16 02:48:44 UTC 2017

Hello Explorers,

I would like to introduce you to the
Back-To-School Program. Do you happen to know an
incoming college freshman who is blind or low
vision? Please share this contest with them for a
chance to win a free 9 month Aira subscription!
They can apply at link here below:

<http://aira.io/students>aira.io/students

No environment is perhaps more dynamic for
students than a college campus, and no experience
so foreign as entering, departing or functioning
in the campus mainstream on a daily basis. In
keeping with our mission, we want to make those
transitions as seamless as possible by ensuring
that students have ready and real-time access to
information that is occurring or developing around them.

The Back to School Program will select a number
of blind or low vision students who are attending
college in the Fall of 2017. Each student will be
given a "Freshman Year" subscription to the Aira
service powered by AT&T that will allow them to
access a remote agent anytime needed during this important transition year.

Winners will receive Aira's Student Package that
covers nine full months of Aira's service
beginning on September 1, 2017. During that time
Aira will provide one free pair of Aira Smart
glasses at the Pro Plan level (a $199/month
value), in addition to our Aira insurance for the
equipment, our training/onboarding session, and
the Aira mifi provided exclusively by our partner, AT&T.

Eligibility Requirements:
Any students entering a university/college
program in the Fall of 2017 are eligible.

How to Win:
Submit Application: Open from Aug 1 through 21
(<http://aira.io/students>aira.io/students)
Students must complete application and include a
200-300 word essay (less than one page)
explaining how they would use Aira to further
enhance their independence and learning
experience as a college student, including
navigating a new campus environment, to make this
exciting transition a successful one.

As Explorers we value your participation in
spreading the word about this awesome program and
encourage you to please share far and wide on
your social networks. Don’t forget to tag
@airaio on Twitter and @<http://aira.io>aira.io
on Facebook. Thanks ahead of time for passing
along this information to any future student
explorers on behalf of everyone on the Aira Team.

Happy exploring and any questions please email
Gelena Correia at
<mailto:gelena.correia at aira.io>gelena.correia at aira.io or 619-993-0002.

Best,

Erin Cater

Agent Operations Manager
​Aira,
​Instant Access to Information
<tel:%2B1-909-348-2824>+1-<tel:%2B1-909-348-2824>858-876-2472|
<mailto:erin at aira.io>erin at aira.io
<http://aira.io/>aira.io

<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/f4d6fe69-8bca-4fae-98f8-d75e2c11e4dc/twitter-com-airaio>@airaio

<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/f4d6fe69-8bca-4fae-98f8-d75e2c11e4dc/facebook-com-aira-io>facebook