[Nfbnet-students-list] NABS Notes For The Month Of June

Bryan Duarte (Student) bjduarte at mainex1.asu.edu
Sat Jul 1 06:46:41 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

Welcome to the end of June and the beginning of July. We would like to wish you all a very happy and safe 4th of July. As you all know the National Convention is 10 days away and there is a lot going on in preparation. Please take a look at this months NABS Notes for a link to preregister for the NABS Business meeting, and for other important information. We look forward to seeing you all very soon.

If you have any questions or comments please contact Bryan at:
bjduarte at asu.edu<mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu>

http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-month-june

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology IGERT Fellow
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President