NFBNJ-Seniors] testing my email contact for the senior list

Ward Biondi wardbiondi100 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 00:09:31 UTC 2017

Hi Lester; i received your email.  Just a quick note, i usually get my reminder phone calls at my home phone number which is (732)679-5674.  I would prefer getting them at my cell number which is (732)887-2612., this is the best number to reach me during the day, thank you.

Ward. Sent from my iPhone