NFBNJ-Seniors] Study: Interactions with Healthcare Providers Follow-up

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 18:45:17 UTC 2017

I’ve been asked to share the following information. Please write to the email address in the message and not to me. Thanks muchly.
Hello,

 My name is Carmel and i am a research assistant with the Judgement and Decision Making Lab at the University of Texas at El Paso. In about a month the Judgement and Decision Making Lab will be conducting a study in the form of a questionnaire. The PI is a blind doctoral candidate conducting her dissertation research. We will be looking at blind and low vision adults and their experiences with healthcare providers (i.e doctors, pharmacy technicians, health insurance agents). All participants will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card. If you qualify for this study and are interested please contact the Judgement and Decision Making Lab via email at utep.psyc.hcd at gmail or via phone at 915 747 8659. If you know of anyone that

qualifies and would be interested please share this message with them.

 Thank you for your interest.

 Best,

 Carmel